Meaning Of POS | How To Get Moniepoint POS And Cost. In This Blog Post, You Will Discover The Meaning Of POS, How To Get Moniepoint POS And The Cost.
Meaning Of POS. Are you lookin to go into the POS niche? Maybe you want to become an agent with Moniepoint but you have no idea hoe to apply for the POS machine?
You do not need to worry anymore as we will discuss all the details, procedures and requirements necessary to get one in this post. Don’t go anywhere, keep reading to find out all that juicy details to get you started!
Let’s dive into it!
Meaning Of POS
A POS is a device that allows businesses to safely handle in-person payments with credit and debit cards.
By giving customers a quick and simple way to pay for their products, this can enhance their whole experience.
Using a POS terminal can assist lower the chance of fraud, which is one of its main benefits. They simplify and secure the payment process for you when you receive payments from your clients, and they also provide proof of payment, which makes bookkeeping easier for your company.
By incorporating one into your company, you also allow your clients to use their credit or debit cards to make payments in case they run out of cash.
How to get Moniepoint POS Machine for your business
Knowing the requirements today, let us assist you in obtaining your first point of sale.
To begin with;
Choose the business for which you want a point-of-sale terminal by first, log in into your business account.
- Click the POS option under “Channels” on the dashboard of the business you have selected.
- After selecting the POS menu, select Request New POS.
- The MP35P Smart POS terminal is the Moniepoint signature POS terminal. Anyone may easily operate this touch-screen terminal because of its user-friendly design.
- Moniepoint terminals are priced at N21,500. The caution price is N10,000, the logistics fee is N10,000, and the annual insurance fee is N15,000.
- To go to the following step, click the MP35P.
- Enter the address where you want your Moniepoint Point of Sale mailed.
- After that, finance the POS Terminal in your business account with at least ₦21,500, and finish the request by sending a payment.
- Moniepoint will immediately assign you a specialist Relationship Manager. To learn more about the Relationship Manager, click “Select RM.” They will provide you with the POS terminal, instruct you on how to use it, and respond to any queries you may have within 48 hours.
No, but if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service.
FAQs About Meaning Of POS| How To Get Moniepoint POS And Cost
1.How much does Moniepoint POS cost?
For enterprises, Moniepoint provides an accessible and reasonably priced POS terminal solution. The Moniepoint POS terminal will cost N28,000 (twenty-eight thousand Naira only) as of 2023. Businesses can purchase the POS equipment and take advantage of its benefits with this one-time payment.
2. What does POS machine stand for?
Point of Sale, or POS, is only an acronym for the location where transactions are made. Your POS machine, also known as a POS system or POS terminal, is the tool used to tally up purchases and collect payments.
3. What is POS transaction?
A point of sale transaction, often known as a POS transaction, is a type of financial transaction that takes place when a customer buys something from a firm. The customer’s payment method, such as a credit card or debit card, will be used to transfer money from the customer’s account to the merchant’s account.
4. What is the code for Moniepoint?
By dialing *888# on your phone, you may quickly and easily check the balance of your Moniepoint account using the Moniepoint USSD code. To get your balance information instantaneously, phone the USSD code, follow the instructions indicated, and then enter your PIN.
5. How do I increase my Moniepoint limit?
To request a limit increase, please get in contact with your business relationship manager. Please get in touch with us if you need any information or if you happen to have additional inquiries.
This article has all the information to guide you on how to apply Moniepoint POS and how to go about it successfully. Please do well to read thoroughly to avoid mistakes during application process.
Suspicious transaction flagging and encrypted payment processing are only two of the sophisticated security features that Moniepoint POS terminals are built with. Both your consumers and your business may benefit from this piece of mind.
Hope this article was helpful to you? Stay tuned to our website for more juicy updates like this!
- Moniepoint Agent Login|Moniepoint Agent Signup Guidelines
- How To Reset Opay Password In 2 Quick and Easy methods
- Palmpay Loan: How To Borrow Money From PalmPay