Moniepoint Agent Login| Moniepoint Agent Signup Guidelines. In This Article, You Will Learn All About The Moniepoint Agent Login.
Moniepoint Agent Login. Have you been wondering how you can become an agent with Moniepoint? Maybe you have been looking for clear guidelines to follow? Well, you have come to the right place as this article discusses all the details on how to go about it.
Nowadays, POS businesses are among the most lucrative and easiest to launch because they require little to no startup money. Moniepoint POS is one of the greatest POS service providers available today, offering one of the best services for transactions that can be completed while on the go.
Keep reading this blogpost to find out more!
What is Moniepoint POS all about?
In Nigeria right now, Moniepoint is among the most dependable and quickly expanding mobile money platforms. Essentially, Moniepoint allows you to profitably do financial operations such as withdrawals, transfers, airtime purchases, and more. The company also claims to have one of the best networks in the area, so your company won’t have the typical “no network” problem that many POS centers do.
We’ll be talking about how to become a Moniepoint POS agent in this article because a lot of people find it challenging. We would also talk about other things you should know, such the appropriate commissions that come with becoming an agent.
Moniepoint Agent Login-Guidelines To Become An Agent
Essentially, contacting the Moniepoint office that is closest to you is the simplest approach to get a POS machine from them. When you arrive at the office, an agent will walk you through the registration procedure and the actions you need to take in order to submit an application. Remember that the unit only costs roughly N25,000, which is less than other service providers’ POS machines. It should be noted that you can only apply for Moniepoint POS equipment in centers that have been approved. You can study more about purchasing a point-of-sale (POS) system for your company.
You must complete the following procedures in order to work as a Moniepoint POS agent:
- Check out their website by going to https://moniepoint.com/.
- Complete and submit the Moniepoint agents registration form.
- After registering, an agent will contact you if your email address and phone number are verified. This process takes 48 hours.
- The agent would verify that you are an agent after advising you on what to do.
- Finally, to manage your account, go in to the Moniepoint POS dashboard.
What documents do I need to become a Moniepoint POS agent?
They documents that you need to bring along with you for registration are:
- A certified business license
- Your bank verification number (BVN)
- House PHCN bill
- Your bank account number
- Identity card, which can either be a National ID, Voters car, or any other nationally accepted card.
How to Apply for a Moniepoint POS
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Moniepoint POS webpage
- Proceed to register and fill out the necessary information to establish a business account.
- Go to your account and make a POS machine request. To add a new POS, click the button and follow the prompts.
- Pay for the machine (it costs N21,500) and fund your account.
- You will receive your POS in a span of 48 hours.
How can I contact Moniepoint POS?
You can contact them through any of the following means:
Office Address: 2 Wole Ariyo St, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Phone: +234 814 150 0017 (Whatsapp only)
How do I log in to Moniepoint POS?
Basically, to access your Moniepoint POS dashboard after registering, simply follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Play Store and download the Moniepoint app.
- Open the Moniepoint app and log in to your account.
- To access their official website and log in using the browser on your phone
- As an agent, you can then complete deals without incident.
What are the applicable rules to Moniepoint POS usage?
The following guidelines govern Moniepoint POS:
- A daily minimum withdrawal amount of N80,000
- At least four counts of deposits must be made each day.
- If, within a year of issue, an aggregator withdraws your Moniepoint POS device for any reason, you stand to earn a 50% payback of the N20,000 you paid at registration.
FAQs. About Moniepoint Agent Login
1. How much does Moniepoint POS cost?
The Moniepoint POS costs N21,500 to purchase. Within 48 hours of submitting your request, you can have the Moniepoint POS terminal.
2. How do I activate Moniepoint?
Once the delivery person hands you your card, you may activate it by clicking the “Activate Now” button on the card, setting the PIN and card restrictions, and you’re ready to go.
3. Which bank owns Moniepoint?
Moniepoint, the commercial bank of TeamApt, has a PCIDSS certification and an NDIC full license. Businesses, including banks and agents, can benefit from TeamApt’s multi-channel payment, credit, insurance, and other financial solutions.
4. What is the daily limit for Moniepoint POS?
A maximum of N20,000 can be taken out of an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) per day, with a maximum cash withdrawal limit of N100,000. The ATMs may only be loaded with denominations of N200 or less. A maximum of N20,000 may be withdrawn each day using point of sale (PoS) terminals.
5. Can I use Moniepoint without BVN?
Your BVN is all that Moniepoint needs to confirm your identity.
This article covers all you need to know about signing up to become an agent. In Nigeria, Moniepoint is still a popular option for point-of-sale companies. This is essentially due to their favorable rates and generally strong network coverage. You can immediately begin taking advantage of an agent’s benefits after registering.
Hope you found this post helpful? Stay tuned to our site for more updates like this!
- Heritage Bank Transfer Code And USSD Codes
- How To Reset Opay Password In 2 Quick and Easy methods
- Palmpay Loan: How To Borrow Money From PalmPay