How To Make Chin Chin Step by Step With Pictures. In This Post, You Will Learn How To Make Chin Chin Step by Step With Pictures.
How To Make Chin Chin Step by Step With Pictures, Are you trying to learn how to make this delicious snack? Nigerian chin chin is a tasty snack that both kids and adults enjoy. It is ideal for gatherings or anytime you want something sweet to eat. Learn how to make chin chin for sale by reading this post.
To learn how to do this step by step, Keep reading to find out!
What is chin chin
In Nigeria, chin chin is a deliciously crunchy snack. You can enjoy chin chin anyplace, at any time, and in any way. Some people prefer their chins to be hard and dry, while others prefer them to be soft and crunchy. At a party, chin chin can be served as an appetizer. Chin chin is adored and enjoyed by both adults and children.
Chin chin preparation is not at all difficult. You will learn easy steps to make chin chin in Nigeria by reading this post. You can make chin chin soft but crunchy or hard, depending on your taste.
Chin Chin Recipe
The following is a list of ingredients used in Nigerian chin chin preparation:
- Multi-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Granulated Sugar
- Margarine or baking fat
- Liquid or evaporated milk (You can also use condensed milk or dissolve dry milk in water)
- Vegetable oil (needed for frying)
- Very little water depending on how hard you want your finished chin chin to be
Add the following ingredients if you want your chin chin to be soft and crunchy:
- Nutmeg (this is an optional ingredient)
- More milk
How to Prepare Nigerian Chin Chin
Here are guides on How to Prepare Nigerian Chin Chin:
- Break your egg into a small bowl. Beat it till you obtain a consistent texture.
- Pour your milk into another small bowl and add sugar. Mix well. In a bigger bowl, pour in your flour, baking powder, and ground nutmeg powder.
- Add the baking fat or margarine and mix them until well incorporated.
- Pour your milk and egg mixture into the bigger bowl. Mix everything together until you obtain a smooth but not sticky or stiff dough.
- Bring out your dough and place it on your rolling board or on another flat and clean surface.
- Use your hand to roll the dough first. After that, gently roll the dough with a rolling pin to give it a flat, smooth, and consistent texture.
- Cut the flat dough into desired shapes. Make sure the pieces are all of the same shape and if possible, the same size. Be sure to not cut them into too big sizes. This is because they will rise once placed inside the hot oil.
- Set a pan on fire and pour oil into the pan. The oil should be enough to swallow the dough pieces once placed inside.
- Once the oil is hot, gently pour in your pieces of dough. Simmer on low heat. Depending on how plenty them are, you might need to fry them batch by batch.
- Let the chin chin fry over low heat. You need to stir the content of the pan until they turn from white to golden brown.
FAQs About How To Make Chin Chin Step by Step With Pictures
1. What are the steps in preparing chin chin?
- Combine the dry ingredients. In a large bowl, mix together the sifted flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, and sugar until evenly combined.
- Cut in the butter.
- Combine the eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Gradually combine the the dry and wet ingredients.
- Knead the dough.
- Chill the dough.
2. What are the ingredients in Minimie Chinchin?
The following ingredients go into making it: Ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, margarine, vegetable oil, egg powder, milk powder, iodized salt, and a lovely addition of cinnamon powder to give you that homemade flavor.
3. What makes chinchin soft and crunchy?
Add enough eggs, margarine, and baking powder (not baking soda) to make your chin chin soft and crunchy. But it will crumble if you use too much margarine. Eggs and baking powder should be excluded if you prefer a chin chin with a hard texture.
4. What makes chin chin soft after frying?
When frying Chin Chin, use only odorless and tasteless vegetable oils, such as sunflower oil and those found in Nigeria. Add the eggs only if you want your Chin Chin to be softer; otherwise, leave them out.
5. What causes oil to foam when frying chin chin?
Oil degradation or contamination, which frequently results from overusing the oil, frying at too high a temperature, or using inferior oil that contains impurities, is what causes foaming.
This article contains all you need to know about this and all the steps involved to make this delicious snack in Nigeria. You should be able to follow the step by step processes above.
We hope you found this article really helpful? Do stay tuned for more updates like this one!
- 10 Ingredients Fried Rice Recipe| How To Make Fried Rice
- How To Make Toast Bread With Sardine And Egg
- How To Get Rid Of Gnats in The House Fast
- How To Get Rid Of Fruit Flies In The House Without Apple Cider Vinegar