How To Reset Opay Password In 2 Quick and Easy methods. In This Post, You Will Learn How To Reset Opay Password.
How to Reset Opay Password
Reset opay password, Simply open the Opay app and select “Forgot Password” from the login page to change your Opay password. An OTP will be delivered to your line when you click it; enter the OTP number in the box and then click Verify.
You will then be prompted to enter the new password you wish to begin using. Once you’ve entered your new password twice, press the confirm button.You’ve now successfully changed the password for your Opay login.
The instructions below will help you reset your password after logging into your account if you’ve already done so on the Opay app and are reluctant to log out because you’ve forgotten your password.
How to Change Opay Password
All you have to do to change your Opay password is adhere to the simple, step-by-step instructions below:
The steps below:
- Open the Opay app on your phone.
- Click on the “me” menu located at the bottom right corner of your Opay dashboard.
- Click on the “Settings” icon opposite to your profile icon.
- Now, click on the “Password” option.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Then, an OTP will be sent to your line. Enter the OTP code.
- Now, enter the new Password you want to start using.
And those are the only seven steps required to modify your Opay password on the Opay app.
Other ways to Retrieve Your Opay Password
If you forget your Opay password, you can also do so by contacting Opay customer care.On the Opay website or in the Opay app, you may find their contact information.
There are several ways to get in touch with them.You can get a response as quickly as possible by just sending them a message outlining your problem.
Frequently asked questions about How To Reset Opay Password
1. How do I unlock my Opay account?
OPay may occasionally need more details in order to unfreeze your account, including proof of address, a legitimate form of identification, and payment for any outstanding obligations.
The OPay agent will review your information when you submit it and take the necessary measures to unlock your account.
2.How do I log into my OPay account if I lost my SIM?
You must get help from OPay customer service if you’ve lost your SIM card and are unable to receive the OTP (One-Time Password) code necessary to access your OPay account.
3. How much can my OPay account receive at once?
You can receive and send up to 5 million Naira daily as an OPay merchant.
4. How do I reset my Opay password with my phone number?
- Open the Opay mobile app on your phone.
- On the login page, click on Forgot password.
- A One-time password will be sent to your phone number that is linked with your Opay account.
- Input the One Time password (OTP)
5. How can I verify my Opay password?
Open the opay app, then select the forget password option on the login page. Your registered phone number will receive an OTP; enter it there and click the “Verify” button.
To access your account, you must enter your password. In actuality, you are unable to access your Opay account without your password.
Although you might forget it occasionally due to having a lot on your thoughts.If you’re asking, “How do I recover my Opay password?,” or something similar, I hope this post on how to do so has provided you with the solution.
If so, stay tuned for more updates like this!