Easybuy Loan: How To Use, Loan Requirements Easybuy App and more. Right Here In This Blog Post, We Will Be Discussing All About Easybuy Loan
Easybuy Loan: How To Use. The days when people struggled to buy the smartphones of their dreams are long gone. With Easybuy today, you can easily purchase any mobile phone on credit and pay it back over time in installments.
Awesome, huh?It is, of course. Because of this, we’ve thoroughly outlined all you need to know about Easybuy below, including its purpose, how to utilize it, the loan conditions, and more.
Keep reading as we break down all it takes!
What is Easybuy Loan?
Easybuy is a division of Palmcredit, a prominent platform for consumer loans, and it provides financial assistance (loans) to those looking to buy mobile devices.
An example of “Buy Now And Pay Later” in action.You can vouch for the fact that modern mobile phones are highly pricey. If you have any doubts, kindly stroll through the nearby market.
With Easybuy, you may choose any mobile phone and pay back when it’s convenient for you.
In other words, don’t compromise on quality because of a lack of finances when Easybuy is always available to assist you.
How Does Easybuy Loan Work And How Can I Use It?
The first thing you need to know is that Easybuy offers loan services to people who wish to buy mobile devices but don’t have the money.Here is an example of how Easybuy functions in real life.
Assume you wish to get a $5000 mobile phone but lack the funds to do so.After approaching Easybuy for their services and providing the necessary proof of identity to prove your eligibility and dependability, you deposit 30% of N50,000.
In other words, you need to have N15,000 on hand while Easybuy makes up 70% of the payment.The remaining 30% can then be paid back over the course of your choosing (typically between three and six months), in installments.
How To Create An Account With Easybuy?
Download the Easybuy mobile loan app, and then if you like, sign up for an account. You can follow the instructions below:
- Open your app, then select “sign up”
- Enter the necessary information, including a secure password, phone number, and email address.
- the verification code that was texted to your phone number.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, submit.You’ll be sent to the app’s home page.
What Are The Requirements For Getting Mobile Device Loans From Easybuy?
Without verifying your eligibility, Easybuy is unable to grant you loans of such nature.So, if you must use Easybuy’s services, the conditions necessary are listed below.
A Verified Means Of Identification.
A verifiable identification is the first criteria on our list. This could be your voter’s card, passport, driver’s license, or even a national ID card.
Bank Verification Number
You also require your Bank Verification Number (BVN). It is quite helpful in both finding and locating offenders and verifying your financial history.
Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)
.Additionally, you must have access to an active ATM card.
Good Source Of Income
You must have a solid and consistent source of income in order to qualify for an Easybuy mobile device loan. Easybuy will be assured that you will repay your loan on time if you do this.
Another prerequisite is having 30% of the entire number of mobile phones you wish to buy. Only in the remaining 30% would Easybuy intervene.
How To Buy With Easybuy – The Easybuy Process
Follow the steps below to buy your desired mobile phone:
- Find an Easybuy representative. Agents from Easybuy are dispersed throughout the various Easybuy-affiliated mobile phone outlets.
- An Easybuy agent’s job is to assist you in making mobile phone purchases. Look at the clothing of the Easybuy representatives to recognize them. They frequently wear blue shirts with the Easybuy emblem on them.
- Before you proceed with your purchase, the agent will go over the requirements with you and ask you some questions.
- You can choose your chosen phone after speaking with an Easybuy agent who has spoken with the mobile manager. Yes, Easybuy and the mobile shop function together.
- After deciding on a phone, go to the Easybuy loan app and register with the agent’s assistance (he will walk you through the application procedure).
- The next step is to pay the remaining 30%. Do you recall the example we provided earlier? Where we stated that you would be required to pay $15,000 while Easybuy completed the payment if your phone had a value of $50,000.
- The agent completes it behind the scenes while you pay the mobile shop management 30%.
- Set up your payback schedule in the Easybuy loan app. Keep in mind that the typical loan term ranges from three to six months.Therefore, you have the option of selecting either a 3 or 6 month repayment schedule.
- Keep in mind that each repayment strategy has a different interest rate.
- Give the contact information for four guarantors. These individuals could be members of your family, coworkers, or mentors.
By telling them about the loan before you apply, you may easily accomplish this. It is not advisable to call someone for vouching out of the blue without notifying them first.
What Is Easybuy Repayment Term And How Can I Repay My Loan?
The typical loan term is from three to six months. As a result, Easybuy offers two different repayment options.
The three-month payment schedule. In this case, you must pay back your loan within three months of getting your phone.
The six-month payback schedule. In contrast to the 3-month repayment plan, this one requires 6-month payback.
Where Is Easybuy Head Office And How Can I Contact Them?
Although Easybuy has representatives in practically all cell shops, their main headquarters is in Lagos, Nigeria, at 9 Ogunnusi Road, Ogba Ikeja.
You can contact them for more information or complaints below;
Phone number: 018888188
Email Address: email@example.com
Faqs about Easybuy Loan Requirements
1. How Much Can I Borrow From Easybuy?
Easybuy enables you to pay 70% of the cost of your mobile phone, however the loan amount cannot exceed N50,000. This means that you can use the Easybuy mobile loan app to borrow between N10,000 and N50,000.
2. What Is Easybuy Repayment Term?
The typical loan term is from three to six months.
3. What Happens If I Don’t Repay My Loan On Time?
If you don’t pay back your loan on time, Easybuy may either impose additional fees or get in touch with the four people you listed as guarantors.
4. How much loan does easy buy give?
Easybuy assists you in paying 70% of your mobile phone’s price, but the loan amount cannot exceed N50,000. This means that the Easybuy mobile loan app allows you to borrow amounts between N10,000 and N50,000.
5. Is easy buy loan app legit?
The Easybuy loan application is legitimate. To avoid any problems with applying for or repaying a loan, you must adhere to the directions in the app. While using Easybuy, be sure to report any unauthorized debits to your bank right away so that they may be investigated.
Easybuy is always here to assist you in finding and buying the mobile gadgets of your dreams.
Although the procedures may seem tedious, they serve as a means of screening applications to ward off fraudsters. Easybuy is beneficial to you.
Hope you found this post helpful? Join them right now for more details!