How To Generate NIN Number On MTN (A Quick Guide). In This Blog, You Will Learn How To Generate NIN Number On MTN (A Quick Guide).
How To Generate NIN Number On MTN, Are you an MTN user in Nigeria? Do you want to learn how to generate yours? If not, there’s a chance the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) will cut off your connection. It’s crucial to confirm that your NIN and MTN line are connected in order to prevent this.
We’ll walk you through the process of checking your NIN on MTN in Nigeria in this article. So, keep reading to find out more!
A multinational company based in South Africa, MTN Group Limited (formerly known as M-Cell) offers mobile telecommunication services. Johannesburg is home to its headquarters. MTN reported 289.1 million subscribers as of December 2022. MTN is the biggest mobile network provider in Africa and one of the biggest in the world.
Read Also: How To Check BVN On MTN: What Does BVN Mean?
Methods of Checking Your NIN on MTN
If you’re an MTN subscriber and you need to check your NIN, you have three options: USSD codes, SMS, and the MTN website.
To check your NIN via USSD codes, simply dial *785# and follow the prompts.
To check via SMS, send a text message with the word ‘NIN’ followed by a space and your NIN to 785.
1. Using USSD Codes
You can easily check your NIN status on MTN by just dialing 785YourNIN# and following the instructions. One of the most widely used and practical ways to check your NIN on MTN Nigeria is with this method.
When utilizing USSD codes to verify your NIN, keep the following in mind:
- Customers with postpaid and prepaid accounts can use this method.
- As long as your phone is linked to the MTN network, you can check the status of your NIN using any kind of phone.
- Since MTN’s USSD code is toll-free, there are no fees associated with using it.
2. Using SMS
- simply dial *785# and follow the prompts.
- To check via SMS, send a text message with the word ‘NIN’ followed by a space and your NIN to 785.
Don’t overlook the convenient method of using MTN text messages to check your NIN status. This method is easy to use and convenient, so people who don’t have internet access or prefer not to use USSD codes often choose it.
3. Using the MTN Website
Examine the practical choice of accessing a variety of services and information about your personal account with ease by using the MTN website. The ability to check your NIN number on MTN is one of these services. It’s advantageous to have your NIN connected to your MTN account because it makes connecting to other Nigerian networks easy. You won’t need to register more than once to take advantage of the advantages of internet, mobile, and other network services by linking your NIN.
FAQs About How To Generate NIN Number On MTN (A Quick Guide)
1. How do I generate MTN NIN?
- NIMC Mobile App.
- Download the NIMC App from the App or Play Store. Log in with your NIN and PIN (1st time users will be required to create a PIN) Click on the tab that says Get Virtual NIN. …
- USSD – USSD short code is *346#
- Dial *346# Input 3 and send for virtual NIN.
2. How can I get my NIN number quickly?
Using USSD to Retrieve NIN
To utilize this service, just follow these instructions: If you are using the same phone number you used to enroll for your NIN, dial *346#, choose “NIN Retrieval,” and enter “1.” Observe the instructions on your screen and enter the necessary information.
3. What is the code for NIN in MTN?
To link a phone number, please dial *785*Your11-digit NIN# from that number. To enter your NIN details into the MyMTN app, you can also download the app and follow the NIN banner.
4. How do I create a NIN user ID?
If you don’t own a smartphone, you can receive the User ID and OTP via SMS by dialing the USSD code *346*2*Your NIN# on any other mobile phone. To lock the Mobile ID app after you’ve finished using it, tap the “Lock” icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
5. How can I get my NIN number without my SIM?
- Simply locate any nearest NIN Enrolment center.
- You will need a valid ID card (Driver’s license, voter’s card, or passport, any valid ID card)
- Once you get to the NIN enrolment center, tell them you need to retrieve your NIN Number.
You’ve taken a step toward execution and making sure your line isn’t disconnected by adhering to the instructions provided in this article. Remember that connecting your NIN to your mobile provider not only satisfies NCC requirements but also contributes to the reduction of security threats and cybercrime.
We hope you found this article helpful? Do stay tuned for more updates like this one!
- How To Share Data On MTN: This Is How To Transfer Data On MTN
- How To Get Free Data On MTN (Step BY Step Guide)
- How To Check BVN On MTN: What Does BVN Mean?