Code For MTN Night Plan: How To Subscribe To All MTN Night Plans. In This Article, We Will Be Showing You The Code For MTN Night Plan.
Code For MTN Night Plan. Have you been wondering how you can subscribe for the MTN night plan? Maybe you have media to download but you want to use the night when the internet is faster?
Stick with us as we will be showing you the code you can use right here in this article.
Keep reading to find out more!
Code For MTN Night Plan: How To Subscribe To All MTN Night Plans
The MTN Night Plan is affordable and convenient to use. You can sign up for an MTN night plan, which is valid from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m., for just N25 or N50.
To subscribe to the MTN Night Plan,
- Enter *406# as the MTN Night Plan code.
- To switch to MTN Pulse, follow to the instructions.
- Make sure your MTN SIM card has a minimum of 25 NGN.
- For 250MB, send an SMS to 131 with NT1, and for 500MB, send an SMS with NT2.
- You’ll receive a message confirming the success of your MTN Night Plan membership.With the MTN Night Plan, a user can consume up to 2000 MB before losing access till the following night.
If your subscription is successful, you will receive a message looking something like this:
Another Simpler Method You Can Subscribe
If you do not want to go through that first method of dialing code, just Send NT2 (for 500MB) or NT1 (for 250MB) by text.
This way, you you are specifically requesting for a particular plan. So you must know which of plans to go for before sending and you must also have enough airtime to buy this night plan.
NB: You can only use this data plan from 11pm- 6am the nest day. Once it exceeds 6am, it will expire unless you roll the data over.
How to Check MTN Data Balance
Your data balance can be easily checked thanks to MTN. You can use the steps listed below to check your MTN data balance:
- Open the messaging app.
- Dial 2 to 131.
Await the prompt notification.
This approach allows you to view the balance of all MTN data plans.
How to Check MTN Night Plan Data Balance
You can use up to 2GB of data for a single night with the MTN night data package. To determine how much you’ve used up or how much is left, follow these steps:
- Enter *406#
- Press 3 to choose the MTN night plan.
- To check the balance of your MTN night data, reply with 3.
How do I transfer my MTN bundle code?
Account holders of MTN are able to transfer data balances to friends and relatives. Just enter *131*7*1# and adhere to the prompt. You may also text Transfer Phone Number Data Amount to 131 to complete the process. You may text “Transfer 01234567891 1700” to 131, for instance.
How to get 5GB for 500 on MTN?
Alternatively, select the special day package that’s available for you by tapping the USSD code *406*8#. Then, enjoy it!
FAQs About Code For MTN Night Plan: How To Subscribe To All MTN Night Plans
1. How do I transfer MTN night bundle?
Yes, you can text Transfer Phone number or call *312*Phone number* Data amount# to transfer only from the day data element to another line. Data volume and forward to 312. However, you are not going to be able to move from the night data plan.
2. How do I migrate to MTN Night Pulse?
- Text 406 to 312.
- Dial *406*1# or *123*2*2#.
- myMTN App: Logon to myMTN NG App. Click on your current plan at the top of the page. Click on ‘Change Plan’ Select ‘MTN Pulse’ ‘Confirm Migration’
3. Does MTN night plan roll over?
Indeed, you can roll over your unused 1GB data plan when you activate any data plan from the monthly bundle category. The validity of the newly activated data bundle will be applied to the remaining/unused bundle.
4. How do I subscribe to MTN?
Any of the following channels can be used to subscribe to an MTN data bundle: USSD: Enter *904# or *312*1# and choose the type of data plan you want.
5. How do I transfer MTN night data to MTN?
Using the MTN data transfer code *131*2*3#, you can accomplish this. To share or transfer MB to friends, family, and loved ones, all users can utilize the MTN transfer code. You have still another choice! It is always possible to text 131 with the phone numbers of your recipients.
We have given you step by step details on how you can go about activating the MTN night plan. If you successfully follow the prompts above, you can then go ahead and browse away all through the night!
Hope you found this article helpful? Stay tuned for more updates like this one!
- How To Share Data On MTN: This Is How To Transfer Data On MTN
- How To Get Free Data On MTN (Step BY Step Guide)
- How To Check BVN On MTN: What Does BVN Mean?