Step- By- Step: How To Check NIN On MTN. In This Article, You Will Learn How To Check NIN On MTN
NIN On MTN. Having trouble locating your National Identification Number, or NIN? This is a step-by-step practical instruction provided by the NIMC on how to use your phone’s USSD code to check your NIN.
An order to prohibit all SIM cards that are not registered with National Identity Numbers has been issued by the Nigerian Communications Commission to telecommunications companies and service providers.
Keep reading this article to find out more!
How To Check NIN On MTN
It is impossible to overstate the significance of the National Identification Number (NIN), as the Federal Government has also instructed the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) to process future driver’s licenses using the NIN.
It might not be completely free to check your NIN on a mobile phone because your network operator might charge you a token to make it possible for you to do so without visiting a NIMC center.
The steps below can be easily followed to check your NIN on your phone:
- On your mobile device, dial *346#.
- Two options will be shown in the prompt popup. Give a response of 1 for “NIN retrieval” or 2 for “Cancel.”
- To retrieve your NIN, follow the instructions on your screen and enter the necessary information.
- Before using the USSD code to verify your NIN, make sure your mobile phone has at least 20 NGN of airtime.
How to Know if your NIN Card is Ready
- Visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website at www.nimc.gov.ng to see whether your National Identity Number (NIN) card is ready.
- To see if your card is all set and now available at the activation center, scroll down the homepage and click on “e-ID Card Status Portal.”
- After that, enter your first and last names as well as the NIMC check tracking ID, and click the “check now” icon.
FAQ’s About Step- By- Step: How To Check NIN On MTN
1. How do I check my NIN on MTN?
Your 11-digit number is on the second row, top left, of your NIN slip, which you can check. For assistance in finding your NIN, contact *346# and press 1.
2. Can I check my NIN information online?
Visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website at www.nimc.gov.ng to see whether your National Identity Number (NIN) card is ready.
3. How do I find my NIN name and date of birth?
For this, you may use the USSD code *346#. Otherwise, you can check your NIN date of birth information online by going to the NIMC website at www.nimc.gov.ng.
4. What is the NIN verification portal?
The National Identity Database’s National Identity Verification Service (NVS) is a platform designed to make it possible to confirm the identities of anyone who have registered on it.
5. How do I change my phone number on NIN?
You can seek this service by going to any of the NIN enrollment centers. The cost of this service is N500.
By dialing a brief USSD code, it is simple and quick to check your NIN on your MTN sim. However, it’s crucial to remember that before applying this approach, you must have registered your MTN sim with your NIN.
Visit any MTN service center or NIMC enrollment center with a legitimate form of identification to register your MTN sim with your NIN. Maintaining the safety and security of your NIN is crucial for preventing identity theft.
Hope you found this article helpful? Stay tuned for more updates like this!
- How To Verify Your NIN Online 2023 – NIMC Verification Portal (Validation)
- How To Make Money On Cash App In Minutes- How To Earn Fast On Cashapp