Complete Guide: How To Check NIMC Details Online. In This Article, You Will Learn How To Check NIMC Details Online
NIMC . How to check my NIMC details online is a common question. If you’re interested in this, quit looking right now! This blog post will walk you through using the official NIMC portal to access and review your national identification information.
The online platform ensures that the information is accurate and current and makes it simple to access it, whether you need to confirm your name, date of birth, or address.
Therefore, keep reading to learn more about how to verify your NIMC details online!
How To Check NIMC Details Online
You must first download the NIMC mobile app in order to obtain your user ID and OTP before using the NIMC web site to check your NIN details. Prior to receiving your NIMC information, you will require the following:
- An internet-capable mobile phone (to put it simply, you a smartphone with internet access)
- A strong internet connection
- Your National Identification Number (NIN)
- To obtain your user ID and OTP, you must download the NIMC mobile app. Once you have them, you can use the NIMC web portal to check your NIN details.
- Get the NIMC MWS MOBILE APP now. We’ve highlighted the instructions for downloading the NIMC app above.
- You must install the app on your phone after downloading it.
- Open the app, then select the “I need a pin” button on the home page.
- In the “Get OTP” area, a user ID and OTP will be shown. Please remember this since you will need it for the following action.
- Next, enter the user ID and OTP into the web portal.
- Your information will be shown, exactly as it appears on your NIN slip. Your NIN slip can be reprinted via the portal at your discretion.
Alternately, You can also click the “show my ID” option you’ll find after installing the program to view your NIMC information. You will see your virtual ID card in this format. Then you can click the virtual card to turn it over and show the back. Additionally, you will have the choice of “basic info” or “full info,” which will allow you to manage how much information is shown. To prevent someone from accessing your information on the app once you are through using it, click the “Lock” button at the bottom right of the screen.
These are simple methods for validating your NIMC information. Always keep your information secret to avoid scammers.
Does the National Identity Management Commission have an online portal?
Yes! The National Identity Commission has an online line site. Click this link to access the NIMC web portal; Clicking on this link will take you directly to the NIMC online portal. To log in to the portal, you need your user ID and One Time Password (OTP), which you can only get from the mobile app.
FAQ’s About How To Check NIMC Details Online
1. How can I check my full NIN details?
Simply follow these procedures to utilize this service: If you’re using the same phone number you used to enroll for your NIN, dial *346# and choose “NIN Retrieval” by entering “1” in the box provided. Observe the instructions on your screen and enter the information requested.
2. Can I check my NIMC details online?
Visit the National Identity Management Commission [NIMC] website at www.nimc.gov.ng to see whether your National Identity Number (NIN) card is ready. To see if your card is ready and now available at the activation center, scroll down the homepage and click on “e-ID Card Status Portal.”
3. How can I check my NIMC date of birth online in Nigeria?
For this, you may use the USSD code *346#. Otherwise, you can check your NIN date of birth information online by going to the NIMC website at www.nimc.gov.ng.
4. How do I check my NIMC details online with my tracking ID?
Navigate to the official NIMC website by launching a browser. reach the card issuance page by scrolling. On the link near the bottom of the page, you may check the status of your card. Enter your information, including your its tracking ID, first and last names, and other details.
5. How do I find out how many numbers are on my NIN?
using your phone, enter *996#. Step 2: Choose option 1 to check the “NIN Status” to see if your NIN is now in connection to your MTN line. The MTN numbers connected to your NIN will all be displayed if you choose option 2 to verify Linked numbers in step 3.
We’ve explained the procedures you can take to use the online NIMC portal to access and review your national identification information. The online platform makes it simple to obtain this information and guarantees that it is true and current, whether you need to confirm your name, date of birth, or address.
So, if you need to verify your NIMC information, don’t be hesitant to go to the official website and enjoy this useful service.
Hope you found this article helpful? Stay tuned for more updates like this!
- GLO Telegram Plan Subscription Code| Daily Weekly and Monthly
- MTN Tiktok Subscription Bundle
- How To Buy Data On 9mobile Using USSD Code or Via Bank