How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel To Airtel Line In 2023. In This Writeup, We Will Be Showing You How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel To Airtel Line In 2023.
How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel. Are you an Airtel user looking for directions on how to transfer Airtel airtime? Do you want to send airtime to your family and loved ones but do not know how to go about it?
This article shows you how to do exactly that, just keep reading to find out more details!
How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel
Customers can share or transfer their airtime with friends and family by using the Airtel Me2U service. Only Airtel subscribers are eligible for the free service; non-subscribers are not.
Another interesting feature is that you can earn an extra 4% when you use the self-care app to buy airtime worth N20,000 or more and share it with Me2U users. fantastic, huh?
Here is how to do it:
- Simply dial *432*AirtelNumber*Amount#.
- For this transaction, the Airtel transfer code is *432*AirtelNumber*Amount#.
- This type of transfer is free of service charge.
- The amount of times you can transfer in a day, a week, or a month is not limited.
- Additionally, there is no limit on the total amount that can be sent.
- For this type of transfer, there is no setup or subscription necessary.
Who is eligible for this service?
This service allows Airtel prepaid customers to share airtime with one another. This simply means that if you are not an Airtel user, it can’t work for you. It has to be Airtel-Airtel.
How to recharge your Airtel line from your bank account
You can actually use your bank account to recharge your Airtel line in Nigeria if your bank account and Airtel line are linked.
One code, *444#, is all you need to remember in order to finish this transaction.
- Just dial *444# or *444*Amount#
- Select the service/product option you want
- Select the payment option, either through your bank or using a Debit card
Can we transfer recharge from Airtel to Airtel?
Enter *141# and select the option to move the conversation to a different phone number. You won’t be able to transfer the entire amount, though, as some fees are subtracted.
How can I transfer data from MTN to Airtel 2023?
You cannot exchange data from MTN to Airtel or any other network using any code, trick, or other means. That indicates that there isn’t a code, an SMS text message, or an MTN App hack that would enable you to transfer data from MTN to other networks.
FAQs About How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel To Airtel Line In 2023
1. How does Airtel Me2U work?
Me2U, sometimes called Airtel Data Share, is a unique service that lets an Airtel customer show their appreciation for another Airtel customer by giving some of their current data subscription to that person.
2. How can I top up Airtel airtime to another number?
3. How do I share on Airtel?
4. How to transfer 1GB data from Airtel to Airtel in Nigeria?
To share your bundle with your friend, you must first dial the code. As they say, “Sharing is caring.” To send 1GB of data from Airtel to Airtel in Nigeria, just dial *141# and choose the ‘Share Data’ option. Enter the phone number of the recipient and the amount of data you would like to send by following the prompts.
5. How do I transfer airtime from Airtel to Airtel number?
- Dial *432# on the line you want to transfer from.
- Select transfer Airtime.
- Enter the number of the recipient.
- Input your Me2U pin.
- Confirm your transfer by replying with 1.
This article discusses all you need to know about how to transfer airtime On Airtel. The step by step processes you need to follow are also discussed above. Take your time to read through to avoid mistakes when sending airtime to another number. Good luck on that one!
Hope you found this article useful? Stay tuned for more updates like this one!