How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel (A Quick Guide). In This Article, You Will Learn How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel.
How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel, Are you an Airtel customer and you do not know how to borrow airtime from Airtel? Or maybe you are having issues using this particular service?
We will be showing you a step by step process you need to be able to borrow airtime from Airtel. Keep reading to find out more!
About Airtel Network
Located in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial hub, Airtel Networks Limited is a prominent provider of telecommunication services. With more than 50 million customers, the telecom is among the top three mobile service providers in terms of subscribers. The company provides mobile commerce, home broadband, enterprise services, and 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services.
A Pan-African telecommunications company operating in 14 African countries, Airtel Networks Limited is a subsidiary of Airtel Africa Plc.
Eligibility requirements for borrowing airtime from Airtel
- Own an active Airtel SIM
- You need to have used your SIM card for at least three months.
- Recharging must cost at least N250 every month. This is because they’ll take into account how frequently you recharge each month.
- You must not have any outstanding talk time loans in order to access this loan offer.
- For the purpose of borrowing Airtel airtime, you will require the code.
How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel Network
- Enter the Airtel borrow code, *500*, along with the desired airtime amount and the ‘#’ symbol. For instance, you would need to dial *500*100# in order to borrow N100 worth of Airtel credit. As an alternative, dial *500# and adhere to the instructions.
- You ought to receive a notification stating that your request is being handled right away after this. If you fulfill the requirements, that is. However, they will notify you that you need to recharge more in order to be eligible if you don’t.
- You will receive a processing message and then a N85 credit. This is as a result of the 15% service charge being waived.
How To Borrow Data From Airtel Nigeria
Customers of Airtel can borrow data to browse the internet in addition to airtime. You can borrow data and repay it later by following these steps if you run out of data and you are unable to subscribe to another service for any reason.
- Enter *500#.
- Following that, a prompt will appear. To borrow data, reply with three.
- A list of the data bundles you are eligible for will appear if you follow these instructions correctly. This can range from 10MB to 1TB in size.
- Choose the bundle that you want. They will quickly activate the data plan of your choice.
How do I repay Borrowed Airtel Credit or Data?
The process of repaying is simple. All you need to do is recharge the credit or data you borrowed back to your line. Airtel will automatically deduct the amount you borrowed after you complete this.
You can quickly take advantage of Airtel’s Extra Credit Services if you need airtime or data but don’t have any money. To use this loan, you do not require an internet connection. To quickly credit your line, all you need to do is dial the unique USSD code.
How to borrow unlimited airtime from airtel
To access this feature, use *500*amount# the Airtel Extra Credit Code. For instance, all you have to do is dial *500*200# to borrow N200 worth of extra time.
How to borrow airtime from airtel Uganda
Dial *155# to borrow airtime or click here: https://www. airtel.co.ug/valueaddedservices to learn more.
How to borrow airtime from airtel without charges
This is the only means available to you for borrowing Airtel airtime without having to pay it back. Simply adhere to the instructions below. Incorporate an Airtel SIM card into your phone. To borrow airtime (whatever quantity you choose), dial *500#.
How to borrow airtime from airtel Malawi
To access this feature from malawi, just dial *533#. You will then have to follow the prompts it shows you.
How to borrow airtime from airtel without paying back
Here is a practical step by step process on how to Borrow Airtime From Airtel Without Paying Back:
- Insert an Airtel SIM card into your phone.
- To borrow airtime (whatever quantity you choose), dial *500#.
- Use up all of the borrowed airtime.
- Lastly, take out your SIM card and discard or break it so you won’t use it again.
FAQs About How To Borrow Airtime From Airtel
1. How can I borrow airtime from Airtel 2023?
In addition to the USSD code *500#, they offers another code that you can use ask for extra time. *121# is the code for this. To use this code, just dial *121#, choose ‘3’ for credit borrowing, and then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the procedure. If the USSD code *500# is not functioning, this code can be useful.
2. Why can’t I borrow from my Airtel line?
3. What is the code for Airtel borrow?
4. How can I borrow airtime from Airtel by SMS?
The set short code *500# must be used to submit a request that will provide you access to all of the airtime denominations that are available for borrowing. To obtain particular denominations, enter *500*amount#.
5. Does Airtel borrow data?
In an emergency, Airtel users can “borrow data (internet) bundle” and pay it back with their subsequent recharge.
As you can see above in this article, the code to borrow from is *500*, along with the desired airtime amount and the ‘#’ symbol. You can use this service only if you meet the criteria for this. The eligibility details for any customer to use this service is also in this post.
We hope you found this article helpful? Stay tuned for more updates like this!
- How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel To Airtel Line In 2023
- Airtel Customer Care Number: How To Contact Airtel Support
- How To Do Night Plan On Airtel And Activation Codes
- Complete List Of All Airtel Data Plans (Subscription Codes And Prices)