How to get back deleted messages on WhatsApp, Have you ever deleted your messages mistakenly? And you don’t know how to recover them ? This article shows you how you can do it with ease.
Let’s get into it!
How To Get Back Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
Loss of WhatsApp data can occur for a variety of reasons. When trying to make room for more stuff on your phone, it’s easy to unintentionally erase documents. The entire WhatsApp data could possibly be gone along with your phone.
Some situations, such as switching phones, could result in data loss since some people overlook or are unaware that they could lose WhatsApp data if no backups are made in preparation. The data on your phone may also be corrupt, especially if your device has viruses.
Via Google Drive
In order to guarantee that all data is automatically stored in accordance with the backup frequency chosen in WhatsApp settings, a user must sync their WhatsApp with a Google account. In addition to being the default storage for WhatsApp for Android, Google Drive will not back up WhatsApp data automatically until a user initiates the process, allowing it to do so automatically going forward.
In order to avoid issues when attempting to restore their deleted content, WhatsApp users should understand how to sync WhatsApp and their Google accounts beforehand.If you want to use Google Drive to backup your WhatsApp data, there are a few things you need to watch out for. The prerequisites comprise:
- Signing in to an active Google account on your android device,
- Ensure that your phone has an up-to-date Google Play service on it,
- The phone should have enough space to create the WhatsApp backup, and
- An internet connection that is stable and strong.
Saving to Google Drive
After all of that, you will need to follow these easy instructions to backup WhatsApp material to Google Drive. So that you may be recover them if you ever lose your documents.
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- By tapping the three-dot icon in the top right corner of the screen, you can access more options.
- You can select the frequency of your preferable backups in this section. Among the alternatives provided, pick one that is not “never.” You can choose from daily, weekly, monthly, or custom options based on your preferences.
- Chat backup may be accessible under settings > conversations. The ‘back up to Google Drive’ feature can be found here.
- Continue by selecting the Google account where you wish to save the WhatsApp backup.
- Use the ‘add account’ option when requested if you haven’t already signed in to a Google account on your phone. To access your Google account and move on to the next step, enter your login information.
- Remember that if you switch the current Google account, you won’t be able to view the old chat history that was saved there.
- You have the option of using cellular data or Wi-Fi to backup.
How To Restore Messages
You can successfully recover any content that may have been mistakenly deleted if you followed the instructions above to configure previous WhatsApp backups to your Google account.
Make sure to use the same phone number and Google account that you used to generate the WhatsApp backup when attempting to restore your deleted documents. To recover deleted files from your Google Drive backup, follow these instructions.
- Reinstall WhatsApp from the Google Play store after removing it from your Android smartphone.
- To create an account, open the application and follow the instructions. Then click “Continue” to accept.
- Use the one-time password that was emailed to you to confirm that you put the right number.
- A prompt warning will show up. To retrieve the chats and media from your Google Drive backup, select “restore.”
- Click “next” to see the next screen after the restoration procedure has been successfully completed. Your chats will first be seen when the application is starting up.
- The media files, including the documents you removed from WhatsApp, will start to restore once all chats have been recovered.
Faqs How To Get Back Deleted Messages On Whatsapp-Full Guide
1. Can I recover deleted WhatsApp chat without backup?
You can use recovery software for WhatsApp and the local backup to restore all deleted messages or restore deleted WhatsApp chat.
2. How can I see deleted WhatsApp messages?
Tap on ‘Notification history’. – Toggle the button next to ‘Use notification history’ to turn it on.
3. Are deleted WhatsApp messages gone forever?
In the absence of a backup, deleted WhatsApp messages cannot be recovered. But if the backup isn’t there, they’re lost for good.
4. How to recover deleted messages?
Tap the triple-dot menu icon, visible in the upper-right corner of the messages screen. Select the trash bin icon. Choose the conversation you want to recover and select “Restore.
5. Can I read deleted messages on WhatsApp iPhone?
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on iPhone without a backup, as you can only save your WhatsApp chats to iCloud.
If you have previously configured WhatsApp, you may always recover deleted documents from the app. Despite the fact that WhatsApp has built-in tools to assist users in automatically backing up WhatsApp data, a few steps must be taken, as explained in the content, to make the restoration process simpler.
Make sure you know how to maintain your WhatsApp backups to make them accessible, particularly if you mistakenly erase some of the documents on WhatsApp. You wouldn’t want to lose everything as a result of errors you could have avoided.