Hisense, LG, Samsung, Sony, Sound Bar Specification And Price In Nigeria. In This Article, You Will Discover All About Hisense, LG, Samsung, Sony, Sound Bar Specification And Price In Nigeria.
Hisense. This article discusses all the important information you need to know about the particular product. Top electronics manufacturer Hisense has been around for a long and is notable for producing high-quality devices like soundbars.
What is the current price of a Hisense Soundbar in Nigeria? What are the features of these gadgets? Are Hisense Soundbars a good investment?
To know more about this product, Keep reading this article!
Price of Hisense Soundbar in Nigeria
- 1 Hisense HS204 2.0ch 30W Soundbar: ₦31,500 – ₦40,000
- 108w 2.1ch Audio Bluetooth Sound Bar System- AUD214: ₦68,000 – ₦175,000
- 2.0 CH 30 Watts Bluetooth + USB Sound Bar: ₦34,000 – ₦50,000
- 2.0 CH 60 Watts Bluetooth Optical Soundbar: ₦38,500 – ₦49,500
- 2.0ch Bluetooth, USB Soundbar: ₦31,500 – ₦39,999
- 2.0ch Bluetooth, USB, AUX Soundbar HS204 – 30W: ₦35,090 – ₦41,000
- 2.1 CH Bluetooth Optical Soundbar: ₦65,000 – ₦75,000
- 200 Watts Bluetooth Optical Soundbar With USB & AUX PORT: ₦154,000 – ₦190,000
- 280W 3.1CH Soundbar System Dolby Atmos- AUD3100G-AX: ₦144,500 – ₦169,000
- 60W Bluetooth, USB Soundbar AUD 205: ₦39,500 – ₦59,999
- 60W Bluetooth, USB Soundbar HS205: ₦40,499 – ₦44,000
- AUD 120HA Mini HiFi 50 Watts Sound System: ₦66,700 – ₦79,736
- AUD 205 60 Watts Bluetooth Sound Bar: ₦32,416 – ₦40,000
- Bluetooth 2.0Ch Audio Sound Bar System HS204: ₦33,990 – ₦89,000
Hisense Soundbar Specifications
Now that you are aware of the price of the Hisense Soundbars that are on sale in Nigeria, let’s go over their features. The capacity and capabilities of an electronic device are revealed by looking at the specs. Below are the specifications from our list:
HS204 2.0ch 30W Soundbar Specifications
- Worldwide: 100-240 AC, 50Hz-60Hz
- Amp Type: 2.0 ch Amp
- Output Power Target: 30W RMS (<5% THD) (15WX2)
- Power Consumption in Standby Condition Target: Under 0.5W
- Front Panel: RGB LED indicator
- Keys: Power on/off, Source, Vol+/Vol-, Tact Key
- Decoder Function: WAV, MP3, PCM(2ch), Dolby Digital, Dolby Virtual Speaker, DTS Digital Surround, AAC
- USB: Software Update, USB playback, USB Charge (0.5A)
- Bluetooth Function: Ver: 4.2
- Bluetooth Codec: SBC
- Software Upgrade: SW upgrade from USB Flash Drive
- Software Upgrade: SW upgrade from Main Board Socket
- Auto Power Down
- Wall mountable: Yes
- Multi-Angle Speaker Layout: 0 degrees, 90 degree
- Width Matching Size: 800mm length
- Sound Mode: Music, Cinema, News
- LED: RGB
- Aux: Amber
- Audio Digital Input: Optical Input
- Audio In: Aux Input (3.5mm)
- USB: USB Type A
- Speaker Net: Mteal Grill
- L/R Channel
- Box Type: Bass Port
- Bar Freq Response: 60Hz~20000Hz
- Speaker Unit Full Range: 44 X 72MM Driver x2
- Remote Control: Remote Type (New / Common)
- Battery Type (Dry Cell / Button-type): “AAA” battery
- AC Adaptor: 3.5 Aux in Cable
The 108w 2.1ch Audio Bluetooth Sound Bar System- HS214 Specifications
- Controls On Sound Bar (Front Panel): Input/Source, On/Standby, Volume +/-
- Virtual Surround: Support
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- PCM: Yes
- MultichPCM: Yes
- Decoder Others: FLAC, MP3, WAV(48K), WMA
- DSP: Sunplus 8109H-A
- HDMI IC/Module: Sunplus 8109S-A
- HDMI ARC: 1
- BT Version: 4.2
- Optical Input: 1
- Coaxial Input: 1
- Aux Input: 3.5mm Phone Jack
- Auto Power On: Yes (not for USB/Bluetooth)
- Auto Power Off: Yes (All)
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- USB port for Service (FW update): Share USB Type A
- Bass Level Adjustment: Yes
- Amp Type: 2.1CH
- Rated Output (Sound Bar): 27W x 2 + 54W (@10%THD)
- Rated Output Power (Total): 108W
- Sound Bar (Frequency Response): 40Hz-20KHz
- Speaker System: Full Range x 2 + Woofer x 1, Total 3 Speakers
- Woofer: Speaker Size: 3″
- Max SPL: 97.9 dB SPL
- Voltage: AC ~ 100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Phase: AC Input
- Power Consumption (Sound Bar): 20W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): <0.5W
- Full Range Speaker/ch (Size): 44 x 100mm
- LED indicator Standby: LED, Yes
- Gross Weight (Kg): 2.7 kg
- Net Weight (Kg): 2.17 kg
- Net Dimension (W x H x D): 650 x 95 x 58
- Bluetooth Audio: Yes
- USB Audio (Type A): Support, 1 port
2.0 CH 60 Watts Bluetooth Optical Soundbar Specifications
- Display Screen: No, LED Indicator Only
- Standby LED Indicator: Yes
- Soundbar Color: Black
- Model Number: HS205
- Warranty: 1 Year
- UPC: 888143009292
- Soundbar Dimensions: 37.4×2.4×2.4 inches
- Soundbar Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Soundbar Package Dimensions: 47.2×3.9×3.9 inches
- Soundbar Package Weight: 5.1lbs
- Master Caron Dimensions for shipping: 47.8×8.7×8.7 inches
- Master Caron Weight for Shipping: 22.4 lbs
- Soundbar Qty in a Master Carton: 4
- Channels: 2.0 CH
- Speakers: 2
- Max Output Power: 60W (2x30W LR)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Sound Mode: Movie/Music/News
- Virtual Surround: No
- Dolby Digital: No
- PCM: Yes
- Multi ch PCM No: FLAC/WAV/ALAC/WMA/MP3/AAC/AAC+ MP3
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Standby Consumption: <0.5W
- Power Supply (Voltage/Hz): AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Wi-Fi: No
- Bluetooth: Yes, BT4.2
- HDMI Input: 1, Audio Only
- HDMI ARC, CEC: Yes
- USB Input: 1, Audio Only
- Coaxial Input: 1
- Line Audio Input (3.5mm): 1
- Optical Audio Input: 1
- Auto Power On with Signal detected: Yes (HDMI, Coaxial, and Optical)
- Auto Power Off without Signal: Yes, all sources
- Roku TV Ready: Yes
- Remote: Yes, 2xAAA Batteries included
- Quick Start Guide and/or User Manual: Yes
- HDMI Cable: 1
- Optical Cable: 1
- Power Cable: 1
The AUD 120HA Mini HiFi 50 Watts Sound System Specifications
- Output Power: 25 Watts x2
- Woofer: 4″ Woofer x2
- Tweeter: 1.5″ x2
- Color: Black
- Remote control: Yes
- USB: Yes
- AUX-in: 3.5mm jack
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Main Gross Dimension (W x H x D): 180 x 122 x 222.5mm
- Speaker Gross Dimension (W x H x D): 133 x 200 x 220mm
- CD PLAYBACK DISC: No
- LOADER TYPE: Front
- CD RIPPING SPEED: No
- PROGRAMMABLE TRACK: Yes
- USB VERSION: V1.1
- USB PLAYBACK (FILES AND FOLDERS NUMBER): FOLD (99) / FILE (999) / FAT/VFAT32 USB
- USB RIPPING: No
- USB MASS STORAGE DEVICE (ID3 TAG DISPLAY): No
- USB CHARGING (A): 0.5A
Are Hisense Soundbars Worth your Money?
Hisense Soundbars give you a quick and inexpensive solution to enhance the audio on your TV. They provide excellent acoustics and lovely sound to give viewers and listeners an immersive experience. Here are some factors that may influence your decision to purchase a Hisense Soundbar:
- Excellent acoustics.
- Balanced and great quality overall sound.
- Very affordable compared to other products.
- Great build and attractive design.
FAQ’s About Hisense, LG, Samsung, Sony, SoundBar Specification And Price In Nigeria.
1. Is LG soundbar better than Sony?
The Sony can reproduce a deeper low-bass and has a higher build quality and luxury feel. The LG, on the other hand, does better in terms of surround and Atmos.
2. What does Hisense sound bar do?
The details will be enhanced by a Hisense soundbar. Use the Hisense 1-piece 30W Sound Bar Home Theater System to bring your music and movies to life. With two channels, Bluetooth connectivity for wireless music streaming, an optical input, an audio input, and an easy, basic setup procedure, it has it all.
3. How much does a TV soundbar cost?
A new soundbar with a subwoofer may be purchased for as low as $150, and it is necessary to maximize your viewing enjoyment.
4. Which sound bar is better Sony or Samsung?
Along with having a special center channel to enhance movie dialog, it also has more inputs and supports more audio formats. However, unlike the Sony, the Samsung doesn’t have a night mode, and the Sony is smaller, so it might be simpler to incorporate into your home’s decor.
5. Is it better to have a soundbar or TV?
You can easily boost the sound quality of your TV with a soundbar. So, its best to have it in your home to amplify the Tv sound.
This article contains all the information you need to know about this particular product. This will guide you on your next purchase. Despite having a straightforward bar shape, they have the most incredible sound quality. As someone suggested, you ought to think about attaching your TV to a soundbar if you want to improve its quality.
Hope you found this article helpful? Stay tuned to our website for more updates like this!
- Hisense TV 55 Inch Specification And Price In Nigeria.
- Qasa Solar Generator Specification And Price In Nigeria.
- Senwei Generator Specification And Price In Nigeria