Ceiling Fan Specification And Price In Nigeria. In This Article, You Will Discover All About This Ceiling Fan Specification And Price In Nigeria.
Ceiling Fan This article discusses all the important information you need to know about the particular product. it is undoubtedly one of the most cost-effective ways to lower a room’s temperature. Over the past two to three decades, it have been increasingly popular.
To cool living rooms, offices, bedrooms, and other similar spaces more affordably than air conditioning, this type of fan was first developed. They are now essential to the contemporary markets because of their adaptability and relative dynamism.
To know more about this product, Keep reading this article!
Prices of Ceiling Fans in Nigeria
it market has been expanding over the past few decades. This is mostly a result of the country’s daily rate of building construction. This sort of fan continues to be at the top of the food chain in the fan industry since it is convenient and doesn’t take up a lot of room in houses.
Different sizes, styles, and designs are available. They can be acquired directly from manufacturers or via distributors across the country. They can also be purchased in modern stores or online for convenience. Let’s examine the cost of some popular brands:
QASA Ceiling Fan Prices in Nigeria
- Qasa Short Blade Ceiling Fan -24″: N14, 500 – N20, 000
- 36 Inches Ceiling Fan: N11, 500 – N20, 000
- Qasa SOLAR 56 Inches AC/DC Ceiling Fan+Remote: N24, 000 – N30, 000
- Qasa 6p” Ceiling Fan QCF-60 Inches: N20, 000 – N35, 000
- 62 inches ceiling fan: N21, 000 – N40, 000
OX Ceiling Fan Prices in Nigeria
- Ox 25″ Short Blade Imperial Ox Ceiling Fan: N13,500 – N20, 000
- Imperial 56 inches ceiling fan: N13, 740 – N15, 000
- 60 inches ceiling fan: N22, 500 – N35, 000
- 62 inches ceiling fan: N25, 000 – N40, 000
ORL Ceiling Fan Prices in Nigeria
- 24 inches : N12, 000 – N20, 000
- 56 inches : N19, 000 – N30, 000
- 60 inches : N20, 000 – N38, 400
- 62 inches : N25, 900 – N40, 000
Century Ceiling Fan Prices in Nigeria
- Century 16″ Orbit Ceiling Fan With Wall Control: N15, 500 – N25, 000
- Century 24 Inches Short Blades Ceiling Fan HIGH SPEED: N12, 500 – N15, 700
- Century – Brown 60A: N23, 000 – N30, 000
- Century 56″ (brown): N14, 000 – N25, 000
- Century 60″ (brown): N17, 000 – N30, 000
Panasonic Ceiling Fan Prices in Nigeria
- 56 inches N35, 000 – N65, 000
- 60 inches N40, 000 – N70, 000
- Panasonic (F-56xz2)-56inch 140cm 3 in a Carton: N120, 000 – N130, 000
Sonic Ceiling Fan Prices in Nigeria
- Sonik Short Blade 24″ Ceiliing Fan : N12, 300 – N18, 000
- Sonik Scf 112 – 1400MM – 56 Inches Blade: N18, 000 – N20, 000
- Sonik Scf 112 – 1400MM – 60 Inches Blade: N18, 500 – N25, 000
Things to Consider Before Buying
The range of brands and types of it available nowadays only makes it challenging to simply go to the store and choose one at random. It is crucial that you take into account a few key factors if you plan to purchase it soon or at any time in the future. These assist you in narrowing down your choices so that you may ultimately choose the best one. The list below includes a few of these elements.
- Consider the size of the fan: The size is the first factor to think about when purchasing it because they come in a variety of sizes. The size of the space where it will be installed will decide this. You should aim for higher inches the bigger the room is.
- Noise: When it comes to fan functioning, noise is one thing you want to keep to a minimum. Think of it that are less noisy when in use.
Other factors to consider include:
- Consider your budget
- Consider the motor type
- Consider the brand
FAQ’s About Ceiling Fan Specification And Price In Nigeria.
1. What specifications to look for when buying one?
Blade shape and airflow are important.
To get an idea of how well it moves air, look at the cubic feet per minute (CFM) statistics on the box or on the manufacturer’s or retailer’s website. More air movement is indicated by a larger number, so don’t worry about minute variations.
2. What is a standard size?
Small Rooms up to 100 square feet = 29 to 36 inches. Large Rooms up to 400 square feet = 36 to 50 inches. Great Rooms over 400 square feet = 50 to 71 inches.
3. How do I know if it is powerful?
The fan’s power increases with the CFM. At high speed, the typical fan has a CFM of 4,000 to 5,000.
4. How many blades on a fan is best?
A fan will be quieter the more blades it has. The motor’s drag may rise with more blades, though. The majority made for homes have 4 to 5 blades for the perfect mix of air circulation and background noise.
5. How many watts is a standard ceiling fan?
75 watts are typically used. Depending on the manufacturer, size, and other elements, your device’s wattage may vary. The user handbook or the device itself should have the wattage of it.
This article contains all the information you need to know about this particular product. This will guide you on your next purchase. Because of its adaptability and relative dynamism, they are now essential in the present markets.
Hope you found this article helpful? Stay tuned to our website for more updates like this!
- Qasa Solar Generator Specification And Price In Nigeria.
- Senwei Generator Specification And Price In Nigeria
- Maxi Generator Specification And Price In Nigeria.