NPC Recruitment Portal, National Population Commission is the full form of NPC. The NPC is the entity/organization in charge of maintaining national population records and statistics. They typically employ individuals, particularly the Adhoc employees, to help with the census process.
Given that it is a federal agency with multiple duties within the government, it occasionally needs to hire new employees. Information will be available to the general public once NPC begins recruiting in order to keep them informed.
The National Population Commission (NPC) has made it very apparent on the website www.recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng that applying for employment with the agency is absolutely free of charge and that recruiting is open and transparent. This indicates that you should be qualified to take part in the recruitment process provided you possess the required credentials.
The National Population Commission is encouraging all youths to sign up right now and participate in the forthcoming population census procedures. Wish to learn more? Then you ought to keep reading.
NPC Recruitment Portal
The National Population Commission has started the ad hoc hiring of 10,000 staff members for the trial census, which will take place in 2023–2024.
Interested parties may now submit an application through the NPC 2023 recruitment portal. The official recruiting portal is where you may access the NPC recruitment form 2023, which is free to use. It is advisable that interested candidates should use the official NPC registration online to apply for the recruitment.
You can visit the portal at http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
Requirements For NPC Recruitment
There are standards you must satisfy before submitting an application to demonstrate that you are healthy and prepared to participate in the NPC screening process, boosting your likelihood of being hired. Here are the specifications. Keep in mind that job titles vary and not all open positions demand a degree.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) in no more than two sittings.
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND credential from a reputable institution
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- All applicants must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, voter identification card, or NIN number.
- Being computer literate is a plus.
- Those interested must possess strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Certificate of birth or declaration of age
- A scanned passport photo with a 275 × 314-pixel resolution and a size of 7kb to 30kb
If you meet all of the aforementioned criteria, you are already one step closer to being one of the NPC’s shortlisted applicants. Find out below how to participate in the recruitment process.
The Application Process
- Go to http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng to access the NPC recruitment portal.
- Fill out the free application form as directed.
- Include all necessary details on the NPC 2023 E-Recruitment Application Form, such as your Full Name, Phone Number, Address, NIN, etc.
- Click Submit after the form has been completed.
- To periodically check the status of the application, click Check Application Status.
If you are chosen, your name will be added to the NPC shortlist, and you will be contacted at the email address you provided when applying. You will then be scheduled for the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to an exciting career with the agency.
Can I submit my NPC application right away?
Yes, the application for the NPC recruitment 2023 is now available. The application features ad hoc personnel designed for the upcoming national census. Stick to the information on this page if you want to work as ad hoc personnel for the National Population Commission.
What is the NPC salary?
NPC Adhoc Staff Wages and Benefits include:
- Facilitators: N150,000-N300,000.
- Field Coordinator: N140,000-N280,000.
- Quality Assurance Assistants/Rovers: N130,000 to N280,000.
- Supervisor: 130,000–230,000 Naira.
How can I find out the status of my 2023–2024 NPC application?
- Click the Check Application Status button to view the status of your NPC application.
- Click the Proceed button after entering the Application Code generated for you during the application procedure.
- If you were selected for the Next Stage or not, your NPC Application Status would be shown.
The NPC, which is in charge of carrying out the population statistics procedure, is constantly looking for temporary or permanent workers to effectively manage the entire demanding process.
No matter the geopolitical zones, there is a good possibility of hiring the majority of the applicants. Since applications will be selected from all six of the nation’s geopolitical regions
Frequently Asked Questions About NPC Recruitment Portal
Is the NPC 2023 hiring process still active?
The National Population Commission’s 2023 recruitment portal is now available. The NPC 2023/2024 recruitment deadline has not yet been made public. Registration for NPC Adhoc personnel will take place on adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng.
Where in Nigeria is NPC located?
How do I find out whether my NPC application was accepted?
To check the status of your application, go to the NPC shortlist webpage and click the link. After entering your NPC application code, select “PROCESSED.” When your application has been accepted, it will state “application status is approved.” It will say “pending” if it is still pending.
What is NPC’s email address?
- 50 Best Ways To Make Money As A Student
- 10 Proven Strategies For Improving Productivity At Work
- Jobs That You Can Do From Home. Top 10 Remote Jobs.