NDLEA Recruitment Portal, Requirements And How To Apply 2023
This is to inform the general public About NDLEA Recruitment, Are you passionate about helping Nigeria become drug-free? Join the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to begin your journey toward a rewarding career.
We welcome applicants with a range of educational backgrounds, including those with a secondary school diploma, a polytechnic diploma, and a university degree. For individuals who are eager to tackle drug usage in Nigeria, this is a rare opportunity. Please be aware that the NDLEA Recruitment application deadline is April 17, 2023.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s full name is NDLEA. Because it is a federal agency with several duties within the government, it occasionally needs to hire new employees. Information will be made available to the general public whenever NDLEA begins hiring so they may stay informed.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has made it plain on the website www.ndlea.gov.ng that applying for employment with the agency is absolutely free of charge and transparent. This indicates that you should be qualified to take part in the recruitment process provided you possess the required credentials.
Recruitment Portal For NDLEA Recruitment
Now that the NDLEA recruitment website is operational, interested parties may submit an application. The official job portal is www.ndlea.gov.ng, where interested parties can apply and complete the online NDLEA recruitment form for verification.
The portal for the online application procedures is now accessible. An active email account, your phone number, and the necessary credentials are all you need to apply.
General Requirements For NDLEA Recruitment
To demonstrate that you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some conditions you must satisfy before submitting an application. Here are the specifications.
- Every applicant must be a Nigerian national.
- Have a strong sense of teamwork and superior analytical abilities
- Candidates must be graduates.
- Candidates with a history of criminal convictions, excluding traffic violations, will not be hired by this agency.
- Candidates should be capable of effective communication.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE) in no more than two sittings. English credit is required.
- Interested candidates must display good manners and composure.
- Any comparable field and a recognized university-issued HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND certificate are acceptable.
- All candidates must be in possession of a legitimate form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National identity Card, passport, or voter card.
- Must be eager to work in a new setting
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- All candidates must be drug- and narcotics-free.
- There will be a requirement for proof of health from a recognized and accredited hospital.
- Candidates who are interested in working with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
How To Apply For The NDLEA Recruitment Exercise
Follow the instructions below to submit an application for this National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment drive.
- Visit the official website of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency at www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Select “Apply Now”
- If you don’t already have an account, create one.
- Click on one of the open positions.
- Carefully read and adhere to the directions.
- Give all pertinent information
- Verify every detail you have.
- Send your resume in
If you are chosen for the next stage of the recruiting process, your name will be added to the NDLEA shortlist, you will be contacted by email, and you will finally have the opportunity to pursue an exciting career with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
Applicants must print their online generated slip after submitting the application.
Make sure you properly follow the instructions and upload all necessary documents. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview and additional testing. Successful candidates will also have to complete additional background checks and submit to random drug testing while working for the Agency. Multiple applications will disqualify the applicant.
Also Note That:
- The deadline for NDLEA Recruitment applications is April 17, 2023.
- After finishing their online application, applicants must download and print their photo slips.
- Additionally, they must download referee forms, have two respectable members of the community complete them, and then submit them at the screening/interview.
- You may get additional information at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
When is the 2023 NDLEA Recruitment Closing Date?
The deadline for NDLEA Recruitment applications is April 17, 2023. Prior to the closing date, all applications must be submitted online.
What are the NDLEA Recruitment’s age requirements?
For the first category, applicants must be at least 20 years old and not older than 35 years old, while the age requirement for the second and third categories is 30 years old and not less than 18 at the time of entry respectively. For medical professionals and drivers of articulated vehicles, the age limit is 40.
What documents must I upload as part of the application process?
A passport photo, educational certificates, a certificate of state of origin, a birth certificate or age declaration, a national identity card, and a certificate of discharge from or exemption from the NYSC must all be uploaded.
The NDLEA screening exercise is set to occur at the time and date specified, and NDLEA registration for 2023 is now underway.
We revealed everything you need to know about the opening and closing dates for NDLEA recruitment in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve provided to help you with your application.
They comprised of the available job openings for graduates and non-graduates, educational background requirements, entry requirements for interested and experienced applicants, as well as instructions on how to apply without difficulty for the NDLEA recruitment through the official www.ndlea.gov.ng portal. So we really hope you apply for it and that you get selected.
FAQs About NDLEA Recruitment
What credentials are necessary to join the Superintendent Cadre?
The first degree or HND in any discipline from an accredited institution of higher learning, as well as the NYSC Exemption or Discharge Certificate, are requirements for applicants. The Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics requires an MBBS or DVM, while the Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I requires an LL.B., BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc.
What credentials are necessary to join the Narcotic Agent Cadre?
The Chief Narcotic Agent must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education and be a Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife, Pharmacy Technician, Lab Technician, Dental Technician, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning. The Senior Narcotic Agent is required to hold a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent, and the Narcotic Agent is required to hold five credits in English and mathematics as well as five credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB.
Where in Nigeria is the NDLEA’s headquarters?
NDLEA HQ: No 6, Port Harcourt Crescent, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
Where can I obtain a certificate of NDLEA clearance?
To start the process of getting their VISA clearance, applicants are urged to go to the nearest NDLEA State Command Headquarters.
We Also Recommend
- Cheapest Cars In South Africa 2023: Top 10 Most Affordable
- How to Get Copywriting Jobs: 10 Effective Tips
- 20 Best Oculus Quest 2 Games For Kids
- Target Gift Card Exchange; Tips And Tricks
- Top 10 Free Movie Download Sites For Mobile 2023
- Most Powerful Superheroes Of All Time: Top 10 Strongest
- Best Side Jobs For Teachers In 2023: Top 15 Highest Paying