LASU Result Checker Portal Login | How To Check LASU Result Online. In This Article, You Will Learn How To Check LASU Result Online.
LASU Result Checker Portal Login Are you a student of LASU looking for ways to check your results online? Maybe you are experiencing difficulty locating the school portal?
Keep reading this article to figure out how to do it!
LASU result checker portal login
The Lagos State University, LASU Registration Portal link for students, online application, e-, learning, staffs login.
The complete directions for logging into the LASU students portal appear below.
- Enter LASUStudent Login Portal: https://studentportal.lasu.edu.ng/ using your phone or laptop.
- Login to LASUOfficial Website: https://lasu.edu.ng/
- After successfully logging in to the LASU Student Portal, Click on COURSES/PROGRAMMES of your choice.
For example, if the faculty is Clinical Science and your course is Medicine and Surgery, you will click on the course you are offering and wait for it to show all the information about the program you want to access.
- LASU Registrar Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs About How To Check LASU Result Online
1. How can I Check my LASU Portal Result?
The best way in which you can check your LASU Portal result is by
- Log Your details using your Matriculation number and your password via https://sw.lidc.lasu.edu.ng either with your phone or laptop.
- Move straight to your sandwich students portal dashboard and click on my academic profile.
2. How can I check my LASU result online?
Select the link found in the email or To visit the Sandwich Result Processing Platform Home Page, go to https://sw.lidc.lasu.edu.ng. Select your campus and then click on the student’s login. To log in, use the Matriculation Number and Default Password included in the email that LASU-IDC provided to your official email address.
3. How do I Log into my LASU Portal?
You can simply log in to LASU students portal through the following procedures below:-
- Log in to https://ug.lidc.lasu.edu.ng.
- Insert the same matric number and password you used during your first registration to login.
- Lastly, click on the login button to access LASU students portal.
4. How can I check my admission status in LASU?
5. How do LASU calculate their aggregate?
- Step 1: Obtain your UTME Point, which is jamb score divide by 8.
- Step 2: Obtain your O’level point which is over 50%
- Step 3: Obtain your aggregate score: Add up your UTME Point and O’level Point and that will give you your aggregate score.
This article right here has all the information on how to check your results online as a student of LASU.
We hope this article was helpful to you? Do stay tuned to our site or more updates like this!
- Top 10 Best Private Universities In Nigeria
- Cheapest Private University In Nigeria|Top 10 Cheapest.
- 10 Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria 2023.